Here are a few of the books I hope I will actually make time to finally read, along with some of Jeff's picks as well. After seeing how quickly he read the entire Hunger Games series when I'd never actually seen him read a book he wasn't assigned to read, I became a believer in his hidden affinity for leisurely reading. The random things you learn when you're married to someone long enough!
1. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
2. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. It's Good to be Alive by Jack Rushton
3. Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling